According to Mark Roemer Oakland, LED mirrors are very practical for your bathroom and also work for aesthetics. However, you can’t get just any piece of glass with light strips in the market. Let’s check out some of the best bathroom LED mirrors to consider today:
- LED Front-Lighted Bathroom Vanity Mirror – This LED mirror has a slim and stylish look that will complement the look of many bathrooms and washrooms. Moreover, it is compact enough to fit easily inside vanity mirrors as well. The light on this mirror is also adjusted to be bright and has a color temperature that gives you an accurate reflection. The build quality of the mirror is also amazing with a strong anodized aluminum frame. Moreover, the circuitry is protected by moisture-proof backing so that it lasts for a long time even in the most humid environments.
- Decoraport Dimmable LED Bathroom Mirror – Decoraport prides itself on simplicity and has made this product with the same principles. When it comes to installation you won’t have any problem with this mirror. The gypsum screws allow you to install it both in vertical and horizontal orientation. For corrosion resistance, the mirror has also been protected with epoxy treatment. As the name suggests, the lights are also feature-rich and aren’t limited to just dimming or illumination levels. The diffusion surface is also crafted magnificently so that the light isn’t irritating and glaring in your eyes.
- Vertical Frosted Line LED Backlit Wall Mirror – Hamilton Hills offers you an exceptional mirror at an affordable price. The commercial-grade bathroom mirror features a modern design and unlike other affordable mirrors on the market has special treatment on the surface. This prevents smudges and fingerprints and keeps your LED mirror looking brand new for ages. The horizontal lights on both sides of the mirror also have a peculiar placement and don’t consume a lot of power to create a bright environment.
- Maistech Bathroom Mirror with Dimmable LED Lights – Bathroom mirrors are critical and Maistech understands how you need to strike the perfect balance of utility and looks while designing one. The lights used in the mirror don’t flicker, nor emit any harmful UV rays. They also have touch controls on the mirror surface so that you can adjust the brightness of the lights according to your needs. Combine that with the rounded edges and anti-fogging technology and you’ve got the perfect light bathroom mirror.
- Anten Backlit Bathroom LED Mirror – This light mirror seems like an artisan product with the lights running on the edges. The look is hard to beat, and the adjustable brightness levels are a bonus in terms of convenience and utility. Defogging is also as easy as touching a button on the mirror.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you check out all these options and their customer reviews to make a sound decision. Some have a sleek design while others provide better warranty and pricing.