Soft-wash roof cleaning is a great way to maintain the look of your roof. It’s also a great way to fight off the effects of weathering and pollution. Here are five facts you should know about soft wash roof cleaning:
- A soft wash is performed using a special cleaning solution that’s sprayed onto your roof and then rinsed off with water. This process can be repeated several times depending on how dirty your roof is.
- The soft wash solution contains detergents, surfactants, and other chemicals that help break down organic materials like dirt and dust on the surface of your shingle.
- Soft washing can be done manually with a pressure washer or automatically by an automatic soft washer machine installed at ground level, or both!
This is because the soft washing technique uses a high-pressure water stream to remove dirt from the surface of a deck or wall without damaging it. This is done by applying water at high pressure and then directing it onto the surface to be cleaned. The force of the water causes particles of dirt and debris to become dislodged from the surface and carried away by the water.
- Soft washing should be done every six months in order to maintain the appearance of your shingles, especially if they’re white or light in color because those colors tend to fade faster than darker colors do under normal circumstances (i.e., when people aren’t sitting around thinking about whether their shingles are dirty).
- Soft washing is a simple, cost-effective way to keep pollutants from entering into your home through cracks in between shingles or through vents where rainwater pools up underneath.
One of the most important things you can do to protect your family from harmful pollutants is to make sure that the exterior of your home is clean and free of debris. Soft washing is one of the best ways to accomplish this, because it uses a gentle stream of water to loosen dirt and grime on the surface of your roof without damaging it. For more information, visit us at orlandopressurewashingexperts.com.
Soft washing also helps keep pollutants from entering into your home through cracks in between shingles or through vents where rainwater pools up underneath. The soft water used during this process is non-abrasive and will not damage any part of your home’s exterior structure—making it an ideal solution for keeping the outside clean while still maintaining its integrity.
Cost Of Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
The cost of soft wash roof cleaning includes the price of the material, labor, and equipment. The materials used in soft washing include water, detergent, and acid. The acid is used to break down dirt and stains on the roof.
The cost of soft washing a roof depends on the size of your roof and the material you choose for your roof. In general, an average-sized flat roof will cost between $400 and $600 to clean. The price will also vary depending on whether you hire a professional or do it yourself.
If you hire a professional to clean your roof, they will use commercial-grade equipment that costs upwards of $20,000. This equipment allows them to reach difficult areas on your roof without having to climb up onto it, like what would happen if you tried doing this yourself using just a garden hose with soap in it.